- Advanced Contact Lense Fittings (Keratoconus and Scleral Lenses)
- Laser Eye Surgery Consultation
- Myopia Control + Orthokeratology (ORTHO-K) Fittings
- LipiScan & LipiFlow Dry Eye Diagnosis and Treatment
- Blepharitis Dry Eye Disease & Treatment
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer
- Glaucoma Testing (Non-contact Intraocular Pressure)
- EYESAFE Program
Our locations and staff are dedicated to making sure patients achieve optimal eye health and vision assistance through regular examinations, diagnostic testing and additional services offered. The team of professionals work with patients in assessing their current eye health, and use the latest technology for examining, testing and monitoring changes for a proactive and preventative approach.
Annual eye examinations help with early diagnosis to help diseases or conditions before they become a major problem in vision and overall health. Our experts are committed to educating patients about their specific needs and conditions so they feel informed and empowered with every visit and throughout their appointment.
Most vision plans are accepted and contact lenses may be also covered under your plan. Book online and schedule your next eye exam at the clinic nearest you: West Edmonton Eye Care, Westmount Vision Care, Mill Woods Eye Care.