If you have an eye injury or infection, contact Dr. Sam Dhaliwal & Associates for urgent care.
Did you know? Alberta Health Care Covers Emergency Eye Care
Our highly trained optometrists offer prompt emergency eye care. Our state of the art equipment is ideal for eye emergencies, including:
- Foreign body removals
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) & other eye infections
- Sore, red or itchy eyes
- Trauma or scratched eyes
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Dislodged contact lenses
DO NOT rub your eyes or apply pressure. Don’t try to remove foreign objects or use tweezers or other tools. Put non-prescribed medications in your eyes. Never attempt to self diagnose an eye health problem.
Act quickly because:
- We can prevent vision loss
- We can prevent the spread of infection (i.e. treat pink eye so your child can go back to school or daycare)
- Reduce pain
- Facilitate quicker healing